1. PLACING AN ORDER
Placing an order with shop.cada-schmuck.de is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Add an item to your shopping bag by choosing an available size, then click on the “Add To Bag” button. You will be given the option to "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Checkout".
- When you proceed to checkout you will be prompted to fill in your personal information. You will also be shown your shopping bag for review. Once your purchase is complete, we cannot add further items to your order.
- Follow the instructions as you proceed through the next steps until your order has been confirmed. You will see an order number and a “Thank You” indicating that your order is complete.
- Immediately afterward, you will receive an order confirmation via email. As soon as your package has been picked up by our shipping partner, you will receive an automated email with your tracking information.
We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items shown on our website. Occasionally, we do sell out of products before the site can be updated. If this should happen, you will receive an email indicating that a particular item you ordered is out of stock. Any changes will be reflected on your invoice.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payments are accepted via prepayment (wire transfer), credit card or PayPal. In the event that purchased goods are not available at the time your order is processed for shipping, any advance payments will be refunded immediately.
Please keep in mind that some banks charge an additional fee for international transfers or credit card transactions. This does not apply to shop.cada-schmuck.de exclusively and should be clarified beforehand with your bank. shop.cada-schmuck.de does not charge any international transactions fees.
The wire transfer payment option is available for the following countries: Germany
Our German account details are as follows:
- By choosing the wire transfer payment option, the customer agrees to pay immediately after the order has been placed. Affirmation of the contract and delivery will be effected upon receipt of payment. CADA is entitled to cancel an order if payment is not made within 5 working days from the time the order was placed.
- For wire transfers you may only use your own personal bank account. We do not accept cash deposits from any other financial institutes with which you do not have an account.
CADA Schmuck Annette Kopp GmbH
IBAN: DE58 7008 0000 0595 6699 00
2.2 Credit Card
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
After your card has been charged, we will begin the production respectively the delivery process.
- To give you even more confidence in shopping online with CADA, we have introduced MasterCard® SecureCode and Verified by Visa®. This service protects your credit card account from unauthorized use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or credit card institution that issued your card. To find out more click here to visit the MasterCard® SecureCode website or click here to visit the Verified by Visa® website.
- Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone gets access to your card number, a purchase will not be able to be completed without your private password.
- Your MasterCard® SecureCode and your Verified by Visa® passwords are not your shop.cada-schmuck.de account password. CADA does not have access to your MasterCard® SecureCode or Verified by Visa® passwords
shop.cada-schmuck.de works with the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is based on asymmetrical encryption to prevent malpractice or deception or copying of credit card information during the purchase process which automatically ensures that neither CADA nor any third parties have access to this information. This credit card information will only be used again for after purchase transactions in the case of refunds. Please note that this is a direct withdrawal immediately after purchase.
We currently offer this payment option for Euros.
Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on our site and you will be redirected to the PayPal website. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can quickly open one during the checkout process. For more information, please visit PayPal.com
2.4 Safe and Secure Ordering
We take great care in protecting your online order information at shop.cada-schmuck.de. All orders are transmitted over secure internet connections with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which means your credit card number(s) and other personal information are always encrypted (scrambled) before being sent or received over the Internet. SSL is the industry-standard encryption technology for secure e-commerce transactions.
3. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
3.1 Dispatch, Shipping Costs and Estimated Delivery Times
Our goal is to dispatch orders within 72 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as an approximated guideline, and commence from the date of dispatch. CADA is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The times indicated below are after an order is dispatched.
Germany Express (within 1-2 days from dispatch): 18,50 €
Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipping will be carried out to the address provided by the customer. After your card has been charged, we will begin the delivery process. Periods of delivery are non-binding, unless otherwise expressed. We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes Our shipping partners do not offer Saturday deliveries. Some countries may have restrictions on the import and receipt of certain items. Due to the high value and nature of the goods we ship, a signature is required for most purchases.
3.3 International Shipping
We currently ship within Germany only. For other destinations, please contact our Customer Service Team:
TEL +49 89 255427-16
MO-FR 10:00 - 19:00
SA 10:00 - 18:00
3.4 Shipping Partners
Shipments will be carried out through our preferred shipping partners. Their terms and conditions will additionally apply and can be read on their respective websites.
Parcel Broker: www.parcelbroker.de
Should you require our account number for one of our preferred couriers for scheduling a pick-up, please call our Customer Service.
3.5 Special Requests
Additional costs will apply to special customer requests regarding types of shipment.The risk shall be transferred to the customer when orders are shipped to a forwarding company or other courier service. In this case, the customer assumes risk from the time the parcel leaves the shop.cada-schmuck.de ateliers.
All goods you order are insured against damage or theft from the pick-up at our premises. As soon as the merchandise has been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, this insurance ends.
3.7 Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email when your order is shipped to the email address you provided when ordering. You can track your shipment by following the link provided in your shipping confirmation email. Alternatively, simply type in the tracking number of your package on the shipping service provider´s website. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact our Customer Service.
4. MY ACCOUNT
You can modify your account profile anytime you wish. Simply select
at the top of the menu bar and log into your account using your email address and your personal password. Under your account profile, you are able to:
- Edit your existing profile to change your invoice or shipping information
- Edit you existing profile to modify your password or email address
- View your order status and order history
If you have forgotten your password, please click on this link.
5. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Should you not be happy with your purchase, you have 14 days from when you receive your package to make a return or exchange. Items must be in original condition with the shop.cada-schmuck.de tag attached. The obligation for return or exchange does not apply when any of the tags have been removed or damaged. The same applies when the returned item(s) are determined to have been used, worn or damaged.
All returns/exchanges must be in compliance with our complete return policy and procedures.
shop.cada-schmuck.de is an authorized online distributor for all CADA jewels displayed on our website. We guarantee that every item offered for sale on our website is 100% authentic.
7. CONTACT US
Should you require additional information, clarification of these procedures or, if at any time during the returns process you need assistance, please contact us. Our Customer Service team will be happy to guide you.
TEL +49 89 255427-16
MO-FR 10:00 - 19:00
SA 10:00 - 18:00
CADA Schmuck Annette Kopp GmbH